How do you walk away from the best thing that ever happened to you?
How do you look away from the only thing that you loved?
Why do I feel that you go away from me, little by little each day?
What do I do to make you stay?
Why does it feel awkward again?
I probably just lost sight of you
And a helping hand reached out
I hoped it was yours
But no, it wasn't
So don't blame me
If I take the hand.
-------------------------------
The little things that you did for me, nobody else makes me feel gud
Making me smile like no one else could,
thats why I like to sit next to you
Hear your mad stories
Wondering if you, of all people, would do all that
And I liked that we used to share a secret or two together
All in vain, as you slipped out of my grasp........:(
----------------------------------------------------
Special thanks to Anagha for reading the second verse and contributing significantly to it (Actually, most of it).
No comments:
Post a Comment