Sinking Arc

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Is your computer domesticating you? « The Thesis Whisperer

Is your computer domesticating you? « The Thesis Whisperer
Posted by My Life Is Hilarious at 9:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About Me

My Life Is Hilarious
I'm a normal teen with normal problems. I have an amazing ability to blend in, or to be inexistent. I'm extremely open with anyone I know, but shy of new people, especially girls (Except a few, perhaps. :). I do have one or two good female friends. :D). So, I hope you do enjoy reading my blog, and please COMMENT! :-)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • Is your computer domesticating you? « The Thesis W...
      • How do you walk away from the best thing that eve...
    • ►  January (4)

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.